Saturday 28 May 2011

iloveyoubaby

There comes a time in everyones life
When the fight your fighting 
Is getting you no were
Things seem to be going all down hill
And your at your breaking point
Things that once mattered
You no longer care
Feeling like its about time to except reality
That your life is going absolutely no were
And your eternally fucked up


These my friend are the times you need to fight the hardest
Because no matter how you look at it
Your not really given a choice
Suicide is optional
Lets take it out of the equation
Obsession to succeed
You have to fill the need
I am a fighter
I aint going no were
So take this all in
Except the facts
I love you so much
your killing me inside


Your the only one that can hurt me like this
You don't even care
But it doesn't matter anymore
Fight this disease
You need to become clean
The drugs arn't worth it
Look at what they did to you baby
Let me help you
Help yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment